Here you can find the ‘Lock Camera’ Script for DAZ 3D Studio. There are many times that you have accidentally change the angle of the active camera in a scene, believing that you were on perspective or some other camera view. Lock your camera position and unlock it, with a simple click on your mouse. Just select a camera in the scene and double click on the script. So simple.
Happy renders from MikeD
1. Download the .zip file from this site
2. Unzip it to a content library folder
3. Go to that folder inside DAZ Studio and your script is there.
4. (optional) Right click the script file and choose ‘Create Custom Action’. In that way the file will be always under the ‘Scripts’ menu for easy access.
How to use it:
1. Select a camera in the scene.
2. Double click on the script file.
Rights of Use
The material of this page, is under Common Creativity (CC) Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. This means that you can download it and use it, free of charge, even make changes to the original work, as long as you share alike!
If you republish the original file or any derivatives:
• you can not sell it!!!
• you should credit the creator (MikeDedes (or MikeD))
• provide the title and host URL of the work (www.mikededes.com)
• indicate the type of CC license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (along with a link for others to follow - https://creativecommons.org/share-your-work/licensing-types-examples/licensing-examples/#nd)
• keep any copyright notices intact.
Here, you can find a short description of the CC types of Licenses.
The work of this page is granted with License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.